Euphoria Camping 411
The festival is just around the corner. Be prepared this year with everything you need to know about camping at Euphoria!
We're going to have a full house this year, and have taken measures to make your experience even better! This year in the campgrounds you will find:
- Increased staffing for shorter wait times, speedier check in, and fast access to purchase items you may need at the General Store
- Increased trash and recycling bins so that you may "leave no trace"
- Better signage and information regarding Workshops, Yoga and other camper exclusives
- More easily accessible facilities
Camping Arrival and Departure Times
The Euphoria campground opens at 12PM CST (noon) on Thursday, April 7th, 2016 and closes the following Monday, April 11th, 2016 at 12PM CST (noon).
Camping Check In & Will Call/BOX OFFICE TIMES
Camping Will Call is located just outside the camping entrance. Camping Will Call hours are as follows:
Thursday: 12PM CST (noon) - 2AM (Friday)
Friday: 8AM CST - 2AM (Saturday)
Saturday: 8AM - 8PM (Sunday)
Sunday: If you arrive on Sunday, please visit the Will Call/Box Office at the Main Gates
Camping Add-Ons and Upgrades/Wristband Exchange
Campers who have purchased a Camping Add-On or premium Camping Package (EnlighTENTment, Tentsile, RV Spot) will need to provide their confirmation number/PDF ticket and valid ID at Camping Will Call to exchange for the appropriate wristband. If you received your wristband in the mail, please do not put your wristband on, as you will be exchanging it at the box office.
Camping is one pass per person, not tent. Each individual entering the campgrounds must have their own separate camping wristband.
Only Bring What You Can Carry
Please keep in mind that Euphoria is not a car camping event. You will need to be able to carry all of your gear from a designated parking lot to your campsite. While we will try to provide as much assistance as we can with this process, only bring what you can carry. Pack light, divide gear between friends, and if needed, bring a cart or dolly to help lighten your load.
We ask that the maximum space that an individual campsite takes up is 10 x 10. Each 10 x 10 camping spot must be accompanied by camping tent not to include any type of shade tent. Camping spots can not be held or reserved for any reason.
We know that the festival camping experience is more fun with friends, so carpool or make plans to arrive together for the best chance at finding nearby campsites!
Please read our FAQ for more information and a detailed list of prohibited festival and campground items.
Amenities Available to Campers
- New Moon Pre-Party featuring The Polish Ambassador! Arrive a day early on Thursday, April 7th to set up your camp, meet your neighbors, and jam
- Porta-potties, hand wash stations, and showers ($5 per shower or $20 for a Weekend Pass). VIP Camping ticket holders will have access to restrooms with flushable toilets and free showers for the weekend
- Assorted food and beverage options, free water stations, ATMs, and a variety of vendors
- General Store selling small toiletry items, ice, and reasonably priced packaged beer and wine for 21+ campers (as an indicator of our pricing, a 12 pack will be $20)
- Community Cooking Area where you can whip up a hot breakfast or meal throughout the weekend. Remember to bring your own pots/pans and other cooking utensils!
- Late Night Silent Disco by HUSHconcerts so you can keep the party going
- Nighttime Movies with Alamo Drafthouse.
- Yoga and Workshops held exclusively for campers
Still have question about camping? Please contact us at email@example.com.